Learn how you can continue to get support for Admissions, Counseling, Financial Aid, and much more with our Virtual Service & Resource Center.
Lemoore Virtual Resources | Coalinga/Firebaugh NDC Virtual Resources
Drop-in Library Orientations
- Are you a faculty member looking to learn more about the West Hills College Lemoore
- Faculty members may schedule a library orientation during which a librarian meets
with you and your class to discuss library materials and services available at West
- Orientations include instruction and demonstration of print as well as Internet resources.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an orientation date and time on the Lemoore campus.
Guidelines for Placing Materials on Library Reserve
- If you would like all or most of the students in your class to read the same materials,
it's a good idea to place the materials on reserve for the semester during which your
class is taught.
- Reserve items are placed in a closed stack area and are given two hour checkout periods
so that everyone in your class gets a chance to use them.
- Bring print and non-print items for reserve to the Circulation Desk during open library
- Non-print items, such as DVDs or computer applications, may also be placed on reserve.
Recommendations for Purchase
- Faculty members are encouraged to recommend book or non-print titles for the general
- Usually, materials that reflect the college curriculum are given priority.
- Contact email@example.com to request materials.