Hours and Location
The Lemoore Learning Resource Center (LRC) is located in the 400 building on the West Hills College Lemoore Campus.
|Fall & Spring Hours|
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.|
|Friday||7:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.|
|Friday||8:00 A.M. to 12 P.M.|
The LRC is closed during all school holidays, including spring break and winter break. Check the West Hills academic calendar for the latest class schedule
Lemoore LRC Map
- Over 30,000 print materials to support the curriculum at WHCL.
- Current Periodical (Magazine and Journals) suscriptions available in print OR online.
- Quiet study tables available.
- Reserve collection of textbooks for courses.
- Assistance finding and locating materials online.
- 75 computer workstations with internet access are available for use in e-Learning at the LRC.
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications are available on most computers.
- Laptops and Hotspots can be checked out for a full-semester for currently enrolled students.
- Black and white printing is available for $0.10 a page. West Hills students receive 200 pages of free black and white printing each semester.
- Once the free printing limit has been reached, students will need to add additional funds to their account at the Administration Building.
- Color printing and copier services are currently not available at the West Hills College Lemoore Library. We apologize for the inconvenience.
LRC Study Rooms
- Study rooms are available to check out for two hour increments and can be renewed once for a maximum of four hours.
- Whiteboard markers and erasers are also available to borrow.
- Faculty and staff can reserve study rooms in advance. Please contact us directly at (559) 925-3420 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
LRC Academic Center for Excellence (Tutoring)
- Academic Support services in the library are available free of charge to all West Hills students enrolled in classes.
LRC Rules of Conduct
- Please be respectful of other students in the library and keep the noise level to a minimum.
- The library permits beverages in spill-proof containers without straws. Food is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Inappropriate behavior is not allowed. This includes any sexual activities, indecent exposure, threatening behaviors, and harassment.
- As per Ed. Code 7597, tobacco products (including electronic cigarettes) are not allowed inside the library or within 20 feet of the entrance.