Lemoore Virtual Resources | Coalinga/Firebaugh NDC Virtual Resources
Adult Education Consortium
Do you want to go back to school? Look no further!
Whether you’re pursuing a high school diploma or Equivalency/GED, or need help to master English or become US Citizen, or are looking to launch your dream career — our free adult education courses will help you get there
No matter where you are on your educational journey, adult education is there to help you along every step
- Earn a High School Diploma or Equivalency (GED)
- Learn to speak English
- Learn how to become a U.S. citizen
- Explore Short-Term Career Education
- Learn new Job Skills
Any adult 18 years or older
- Contact your community member representative to learn about specific courses in your area
High School Diploma (HSD), High School Equivalency (HSE), and GED
If you did not graduate from high school, this is the program for you. Whether it’s for college or career advancement, you can attain the credits needed to earn a diploma, or we can prepare you for the High School Equivalency Official Exams.
Short-Term Career Education
The short-term Career Education (CE) certificates are a series of courses to help you find a new job or advance in your current one. Most short-term CE certificates also include industry-recognized certification.
English as a Second Language (ESL)
The English as a Second Language courses helps you learn to read, write, and speak in English and prepare to find a job or transition to higher education. Classes are offered at all levels of English.
Workforce Preparation Program
The Workforce Preparation Program offers a sequence of courses to prepare and train you to work in a wide variety of workplace and industrial environments. Learn about the characteristics of an ideal employee, identify personal interests and strengths, then match opportunity to skill sets, learn to communicate effectively with supervisors, and learn to work efficiently with other colleagues and coworkers as a part of a team.
Adults with Disabilities
The Disability Resources Department at West Hills College Coalinga and Lemoore facilitates equal access for qualified students through services, academic accommodations, and educational assistance in courses in accordance with state and federal law.
The West Hills Adult Education Consortium serves the west side of Fresno County and provides adult education classes in the following communities:
- California Adult Education Program K12 and Colleges Members:
- Armona Union Elementary School District (559) 583-5060
- Coalinga-Huron Unified School District (559) 935-7565
- Firebaugh-Las Deltas Unified School District (559) 659-3899
- Golden Plains Unified School District (559) 977-1874
- Lemoore Union High School District (559) 924-6620
- Mendota Unified School District (559) 655-4412
- Reef-Sunset Unified School District (559) 386-1369
- West Hills College Coalinga (559) 934-2503
- West Hills College Lemoore (559) 925-3317
- West Hills Community College District
Director of Special Grants
“An investment in education always pays the highest returns.” Benjamin Franklin
Want to learn more?
Please contact the Adult Education member in your city or complete the interest form below
Director of Special Grants