Application packets should contain the following:
- A two-page letter addressing the reasons why you think your skills and qualifications enable you to be the ideal person for this position. Your letter should provide specific examples from background, experience and competencies that would match those sought for the Chancellor at WHCCD.
- Complete Online Application.
- A current and complete resume of educational, professional and community experiences and accomplishments that particularly relate to this position.
- Names and email addresses of eight persons familiar with your work: 2 supervisors; 2 subordinates (including one support staff member); 2 faculty members (1 classroom instructor and 1 student services faculty member); and 2 community members.
- Unofficial copies of transcripts of college/university work. Official transcripts
will be required upon hire.
Applications and all materials will be accepted electronically only. You can apply at our Employment Opportunities page. Please do not submit additional materials that are not requested.
We are unable to respond to individual questions regarding the status of an application and encourage you to visit the Selection Process & Timeline page for current information on the hiring timeline.
Salary, length of contract, and other terms and conditions of employment will depend on experience and will be competitive with those of similar districts in the Central Valley.
An excellent comprehensive fringe benefit program includes medical, prescription drugs, vision care, dental, life and income protection, and membership in the State Teachers’ Retirement System or Public Employees’ Retirement System. Successful completion of a pre-employment physical and background check is required.