Dive into West Hills’ career-focused areas of study to discover a whole new world of possibilities awaiting you.
Browse the programs offered at West Hills’ multiple locations, and filter them by personal interests or specific degrees and certificates.
The Fall semester begins mid August with Spring semester starting mid January. For official semester start for Summer, Fall, and Spring semesters please see our Academic Calendar
Classes are offered Monday through Friday during the mornings, afternoons, and evenings. In addition, there is an excellent selection of courses offered online.
West Hills Community College offers certificates of completion, Associate Degrees in Arts (AA) or Sciences (AS), as well as Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT). Students can prepare for the world of work in a matter of months, earn a degree, find employment, or transfer to a four-year university. You can also take classes to update your skills or for personal enrichment!
We also offer a number of non-credit Skill Building Education courses for those simply looking to improve their current skill set or advance their careers.
For information on the classes that universities will accept (in a specific major), consult www.assist.org and/or speak with your academic advisor or counselor.
Variation: What degrees and certificates are offered?
West Hills Community Colleges offer Associate Degrees in Arts (AA) or Sciences (AS), as well as Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT), Certificates of Achievement, and Industry Certification Prep course sets in a number of academic majors.
If you are not sure what academic major to pursue we also offer a personalized academic program finder which matches your interest to potential majors.
You can view unofficial transcripts by visiting the following unofficial transcript request page
View Unofficial Transcripts (myWestHills Login Required)
You may also find a link to the official transcript request sites by visiting the myWestHills student portal.
Accessing myWestHills Portal
- Navigate to www.westhillscollege.com in your web browser
- Click myWestHills
- Click Login
- Enter your WHCCD Username and Password when prompted.
- Scroll down to the West Hills Profile section under Service Desk
- Expand the Academic Transcripts Menu
- Click View Unofficial Transcript
You can request official transcripts by visiting the following official transcript request sites
You may also find a link to the official transcript request sites by visiting westhillscollege.com or the myWestHills student portal.
- Select your college's site
- Select Resources > Transcrips
myWestHills Student Portal
1. Navigate to www.westhillscollege.com and click on myWestHills
2. Login using your myWestHills login
3. Scroll down to the West Hills Profile section under Service Desk
4. Expand the Academic Transcripts Menu
5. Click Request Official Transcript (Coalinga) or Request Official Transcript (Lemoore)
- Select your college's site